Entries for the Tableware International Awards of Excellence are closing imminently.
Winners of the prestigious awards will be announced at a ceremony held during Ambiente 2022 with nominees unveiled in the January/February issue of Tableware International.
This will mark the fourth year of the awards which honour the very best collections in the global tableware market.
After a difficult year, the awards herald a return to norm for the industry.
Tabletop manufacturers, companies and suppliers are invited to enter their products and collections for the awards 2022, which comprises 15 categories covering the complete tabletop make-up.
The 15 categories are:
• Serveware; serving pieces, platters, bowls
• Barware; tools, drinkware, serveware: collection or specific pieces
• Flatware/Cutlery; collections or individual items
• Casual Glassware; everyday, machine-made
• Fine Glassware; premium, crystal, mouthblown
• Decorative; vases, bowls, candlesticks, photo-frames, figurines
• Coffee/Teaware; full set and/or individual coffee/tea pieces
• Metals; pieces made of metal
• Hospitality Dinnerware; HoReCa specific collections
• Hospitality Glassware; HoReCa specific collections
• Casual Dinnerware; everyday, informal
• Fine Dinnerware; bridal, formal, premium, luxury
• Innovation Award; collections or individual pieces with stand-out, innovative elements either in design or make
• 2022 Designer of the Year; a designer whose work is considered excellent
• Lifetime Achievement Award; someone who has made an outstanding contribution to the industry
Entries are open until November 30 2021.
Visit the 2022 Tableware International Awards of Excellence website to enter!