We are now accepting editorial for the final issue of 2021. And donâ€™t forget we will be printing our annual tableware directory too â€“ see more details on that below.
We will be featuring the following:
- New products: Whatâ€™s new from you? Recent launches to catch buyersâ€™ attention.
- HoReCa new products: What new products are making waves in hospitality?
- The Chefâ€™s Table: Send us images of your products being used in hotels/cafes/ restaurants and tell us about your latest HoReCa news.
- Barware: Please send your barware products along with a short description and no more than three images.
- Trend: Neo Luxe â€“ This is all about sophisticated, dark luxury â€“ we want to see your collections which embody this trend.
- Trend: Cottage Core â€“ inspired by country-style living and whimsical features, Cottage core is set to trend for the year ahead, we want to see your collections which tap into the aesthetic.
- Product: The perfect platter â€“ we want to feature your large plates, perfect for parties and sharing meals together.
- The Year in Review: Your thoughts on 2021 â€“ from successes to challenges, weâ€™d like to hear how the past year fared for your company.
We are running our Annual Tableware International Directory 2022. If your company was featured in last yearâ€™s directory, we will feature it again, unless you contact us directly to change or remove it. If you would like to be included in the directory and have not been included before, please send an up-to-date company profile with company contact details (no more than 200 words along with one image) but please note we cannot absolutely guarantee inclusion.
Please see last yearâ€™s directoryÂ HERE.
Deadline for both the magazine and the directory is 3 November.