The New York Tabletop Market, due to take place from 13 to 20 October, has announced a change in operation, a direct result of Covid-19â€™s continued impact on global business.
Forty One Madison has announced that visitors will be welcomed in person by appointment but also through a new digital show hub, catering for those who are simply unable to travel due to continued restrictions.
In a statement, organisers said:
â€œTo engage the broader tabletop community, 41Madison.com will host a dedicated New York Tabletop Show hub with new digital features designed to help visitors better connect with brands from afar. Registrants can expect to enjoy:
- Upgraded Showroom Pages: Dedicated brand pages will be developed to conveniently offer downloadable sell sheets, interactive 3D virtual tours of showrooms, and direct lines of communication with showrooms.
- Events + Webinars:
- A full schedule of programming with registration details to be announced in the coming weeks. Events will include interactive workshops like floral styling classes, matcha-making, mixology demos, culinary experiences and more.
- Webinars and video content will address important timely topics like:
- Future of Hospitality: a discussion with leading hoteliers and chefs
- Grateful Gatherings: Transforming traditions in entertaining for Holiday 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Consumer Spending
- Tabletop Trends: Crucial Recovery Considerations
- Look Book: Featuring top new products across 200+ brands
- Newsstand: a digital reading room featuring the latest issues from industry publications
- Tastemaker Takeovers with live Instagram feeds featuring favourite products curated by industry influencers.
Pre-registration for the virtual show will begin on Monday, 14 September.
Visit 41madison.com for updates and details on how to register for the upcoming show, both live and online.